For entry doors, we recommend either wood or fiberglass. Wood doors have rich beauty and are naturally insulating. Available in many species and stains, we can help you create a custom door to welcome the world. Fiberglass doors can have the appearance of wood without the maintenance. They can also be painted if you want to offer a pop of color.
For patio doors, you have the same options as window materials: vinyl, aluminum, clad-wood, or fiberglass. Each material is constructed to perform, as patio doors get lots of use every day. There are also multiple types of patio door types:
Is It Time to Replace Your Entry or Patio Door?
- Sliding: single or multi-slide doors use a track and are stylish and affordable
- Swinging or French doors: either an inswing or outswing on hinges
- Folding: doors fold like an accordion and can be as large as eight panels
There are many reasons to replace your entry or patio door—function, damage, a change of style, or energy efficiency. Here’s when it’s time to replace your entry or patio door.
More Than Just Door Experts, We’re Top Installers
- Better operation: if your doors don’t shut or open well due to settling or bad installation, it’s time to get a door that works
- Less maintenance: tired of maintaining old doors? Find a better door that requires no maintenance
- Show off your style: are your doors downgrading your home’s aesthetic? Add style and beauty with new doors
- Energy efficiency: doors can be a huge drain on your energy bill; upgrade with a better material that is more efficient
- Increase the value of your home: replacing doors can offer you a substantial ROI and increase the value of your home
Just as important as the material of your door and its design is the installation. Unfortunately, improper installation is the number one reason doors fail early. Count on the experienced team at Andy’s Glass to ensure a perfect installation every time.
Ready to welcome the world in with a new door? Contact us
today to start your project.